EXTRA Blog post

Midweek notifications for you

If you haven't read my latest book review or personal observation on a symptom of my aging process, do hope you will take a peek at the last two posts. 

Here are two things of note that should not wait until the weekend to tell you about.

First of all, Feed Burner has sent me another notification that the notices to my subscribers of new posts will be ending this month sometime. Anyone who likes to come here is invited to either contact me through the CONTACT icon on the home page or leave me a message in my personal e-mail. (Several of you have that address also.)

I will be very happy to personally send you a notification when a new post is put up. Otherwise, until further notice I will be continuing Upbeat Book Talk so check in anytime. 

Second, it came to my attention that a book by Jacqueline Winspear,

This Time Next Year We'll Be Laughing,

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08681Y7KM/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1  

 is marked down to $1.99 today. I'm not sure how long this bargain will last, but hopefully if you are interested you are going to see this in time to grab it. This is not a Maisie Dobbs novel it is non-fiction, but to me it sounds well worth a try. 

Thanks for being a part of my life. 😉

 

  

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sending me an email alerting me to your blog posts. I haven't done as good a job of checking for new posts since I switched phones -- and I discovered last night that the site doesn't recognize my new phone and wouldn't let me comment because I couldn't remember the Google password on the phone. (After the horrible hack, I created a new Google account for the new phone, as another safeguard against a repeated attempt.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Post